Wardrobe Submission Guidelines
You can submit a different wardrobe once a week!
OCTOBER THEME: HALLOWEEN OR AUTUMN! Be creative and have fun!
- Your screenshot must be taken of your character from the CHARACTER SELECTION screen (see example below). This is a must as it is for wardrobe only. Submission for scenic screenshots can be uploaded HERE.
Need help taking a screenshot? Visit this site to learn how in 3 easy steps!
You have to have your game in Windowed mode or Fullscreen Windowed, NOT Fullscreen to take a screenshot from the character select screen.
- If you have something on your back i.e. a cape that is part of your wardrobe that you want to show both front and back shots of, you will need to COMBINE the 2 images. NOTE: If you don't know how to combine them into a single image containing both, you can learn how to combine them HERE.
- You do not need to have an item in every slot.
- You do not need to add text to the image, but you MUST fill out the information outlined in the COMMENT section of the submit form.
- If any of the above criteria are not met, we reserve the right to NOT showcase your wardrobe, and not let you know why. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you read ALL of the requirements.
- If you want your wardrobe showcased at the next show, you MUST have your photos in by Sunday night at MIDNIGHT 12:00 AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST). Anything submitted after this time will be showed the FOLLOWING week after that!
- YOU MUST SUBMIT A VALID EMAIL. WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE CODE TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOUR EMAIL IS FAKE OR YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IT FOR ANY REASON, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR GIFT CODE!
*** This email does NOT need to be your Rift account email. You can create a free email just for this, but in order to receive your code you will need to be able to access this email. ***
Note: Your character, server name and email will NOT be announced during the showcase, unless it is somehow included in your screenshot. This is completely up to you on whether you want your character name/server shown on the live show. If you do, you will need to incorporate that text on your images yourself. We respect everyone's privacy and will not announce name/server/email of submissions on the show.
- You can submit 1 entry PER WEEK. You may not exceed 1 entry per week, but you CAN submit every week. I advise you to submit once a month at least for a chance to win every month (who doesn't want free stuff?). This will be an indefinite show/contest unless we do not receive any entries.
How We JudgeThere will be 2 judges. Both of us will be judging on creativity, coordination, how much we feel you put effort into the wardrobe, use of color (or not), and if you don't have a hat/helmet then we will be judging the hair style/color. We will be judging on a 1 out of 10 overall scale! This category has TWO winners.
What Do You GetAt the end of the THIRD show every month, we will announce the TOP 3 wardrobes for that month. These top 3 will be showcased on the website's Grand Prize Winners page.
All 3 winners will EACH receive a gift code given to me by Trion sent to your email for a Rift item! The prize item may vary each month and will be announced in game in advertising as well as during the actual show.
The prizes can be a mount, a companion pet, etc but will be the same prize for all 3 winners that month. All you need to do is apply this code to your Rift account under Apply Code just like every other code.
Contact Huntie@Laethys or Pizzacatt@Laethys in game for any questions you may have, or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to email us directly.